Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pirate Island

Anyone want a fun place to take their family out to dinner? We went to Pirate Island over the christmas break. My brother recently got a job there. It was a lot of fun. The decor was awesome and there were some really fun photo spots. There is an arcade, a play area, and the whole restraunt looks like a pirate cave.There was a functional organ in the room we ate in. It looked like it came right off a pirate ship.
The kids had fun playing the games and playing with cousins.
Aaron and Kiersten posed in front of a treasure chest. Kiersten loved the pink diamond.
Faith counting the coins.
Robert and Jenn. Rob was our server.
Katrina loved this ride.
Besides my own family, my parents, grandma, my sister and her family and some of my cousins were there.
Kiersten loved the Zebra.
This tree was near the entrance. Here are my 4 girls and their cousin Lila.

No comments: