Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween

This halloween we used all costumes from previous years. Aaron started out as Pikachu at school. I Painted his face with waterpaints. It stayed yellowish for several days. Logan dressed in a monkey suit I found for kenzie several years ago at DI or Savers, It turned out to be a warm and sturdy costume.
Faith dressed as a grim reaper, there were no weapons allowed, even pretend, but I thought she looked preaty scary.After the School halloween parade, I was taking the kids out to the car. I set kiersten down so I could get my keys to unlock the van door, and kiersten sat right down in the leaves and thought it was great fun.Kids are always exited for the trick or treating. Kiersten is a fairy and Audrey is tigger, the cow costume I put on Kiersten in the morning was too big. I had made the fairy costume last year.This was the best decorated doorstep I have ever seen! They had a giant blowup cat archway that we had to walk under, a smoking pumpin that we had to wait for the smoke to clear to get this picture, a giant spider, hay, pumpkins, witch hats, etc.
We had taken this pumkin to the ward trunk or treat and let little kids climb in if they wanted to and get their picture taken. This is one of the pumpkins we grew in our garden. It was nice weather for halloween, The kids wanted to play outside after it was too late for trick or treating. The boys were running around shirtless and Logan was without shoes!
Faith and Audrey joining in the nighttime fun! It was close to 10 pm at this time.

1 comment:

LKB said...

Hey Lori,
You are as bad as I am about updating your blog. Did you know that Pres. and Sis. Livingstone have a blog. http://g-glivingstone.blogspot.com/ They haven't updated for awhile either.Hope all is well with you. When are you due? Take care and keep in touch.